To apply to the Executive Master of Public Management Program, applicants must submit:
- A completed online application to the University of Maryland Graduate School.
- A statement of goals and experiences.
- Official sealed transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed or in progress.
- A current resume indicating at least 5 years of full-time professional public service / management experience.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A graduate application fee of $75
The application deadline for the Fall 2016 semester is July 15,2016.
Please contact email@example.com with any admissions questions.
Results of Graduate Record Exams are not required but will be evaluated if they are sent.
As a supplement, you may submit a one-page statement with your job title and responsibilities, GS-level (or equivalent) or SES designation, and any awards, special recognitions, and/or agency endorsements received.