The School offers Master's programs that explore the most challenging and exciting questions in public administration, policy research and practice, with an emphasis on nonprofit management and leadership: Master in Public Policy (MPP) degree, Master in Public Management (MPM) and joint MPP/MBA degree with a specialization and focus in Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Join an extraordinary community of scholars and students from across the country and around the world who are dedicated to improving lives and shaping the future through public service.
Our graduate program currently offers a specialization (five or more courses) and focus (three courses) in Nonprofit Management and Leadership in which every course includes an applied project with an actual nonprofit organization. Current course offerings are among the deepest of any university in the United States and provide a distinctive global and domestic focus:
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Theory, Practice, and New Paradigms in Nonprofit Fundraising
- Strategic Management for Nonprofit & Public Organizations
- Strategic Philanthropy
- India’s Evolving Social Sector and Project Course with its NGOs and Social Enterprises
- China's Dynamic Philanthropic and Social Sector Landscape
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Capstone Consulting Project with a Nonprofit
Learn more about the specialization and focus in Nonprofit Management and Leadership offered through the School of Public Policy.