The Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership is a twelve credit (four course) program that provides skills and experiences that will allow students to delve deeply into the complex challenges facing nonprofit leaders in the U.S. and abroad. The program will equip students with the capability to formulate innovative strategies to negotiate the complexities of philanthropy and nonprofit leadership. Students will develop entrepreneurial skills, engage in major domestic and international issues, employ their skills to advance the work of nonprofit organizations and make a significant difference around the globe.
Experiential learning is the signature of our Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership and many of the courses include client projects which provide our students with the opportunity to practice what they are learning in the classroom, bolster their resumes and build their professional networks with leading regional organizations.
Coursework in the Certificate can be used toward a master’s degree should students decide to continue their studies. The Certificate is designed with working professionals in mind and can be completed in as little as nine months.
- Four courses (twelve credits)
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- State, Local and Nonprofit Financial Management
- Strategic Management for Nonprofit and Public Organizations
- Nonprofit Fundraising
- Weekend classes (Friday afternoons/Saturday mornings twice/month)
- Generous fellowships available
- Classes start September 2018
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts
- Personal statement
Learn more and apply here.